This privacy statement describes how Delmege Tours Maldives collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: delmegetoursmaldives.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
COLLECTION & USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following information from you:
- • Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- • Travel preferences such special meals and airline preferences.
- • Information necessary to facilitate travel or other services, including travel companion(s) names, emergency contacts, seating preferences and special dietary or medical needs.
- • Personal information provided to customer-service representatives to research and resolve issues or questions
We also collect the following information from you:
- • Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests, and zip code.
- • As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to: (Fulfill your order)
- • Send you an order confirmation.
- • Send you requested product or service information.
- • Send product updates.
- • Respond to customer service requests.
- • Send you marketing communications.
- • Improve our Web site and marketing efforts.
- • Respond to your questions and concerns.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at [email protected]
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We recognize the importance of security for all PII associated with our customers and use reasonable measures consistent with industry practices to protect PII under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. In order to protect the information stored in our systems, we have implemented security measures, including data encryption technology and firewalls.
We may disclose your personal information
- • As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- • When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- • If Delmege Tours Maldives is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- • If the cardholder is unable to produce the Credit Card, transaction should reverse back to the Card account.
- • Third party travelling will not be entertained, Card holder must be in the travelling party.
- • The message of “Card holder has to travel”, should be clearly mentioned on the web site.
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
- • Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at [email protected] In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
- • Third party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
- • Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information.
- • To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected]
- • Notification of Privacy Statement Changes.
- • We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us: [email protected]
BOOKING PAYMENT POLICY
The table below shows general cancellation and amendment policy applicable to most resorts. However, due to the diverse and unique policy of each resort, some may have stricter policy. Please check with your Destination Specialist on the actual cancellation and amendment policy of your chosen resort.
|Time of Booking Confirmation||Upon Confirmation||Balance Due|
|Bookings under USD 5,000||100% of the total invoice||N/A|
|1 – 120 Days prior to arrival||100% of the total invoice||N/A|
|121 – 180 Days prior to arrival||50% of the total invoice||90 days prior to guest arrival|
|181 Days or more prior to arrival||25% of the total invoice||N/A|
|Bookings Falling on||Payment Terms||Conditions|
|PEAK PERIODS 15 Dec to 31 Dec AND 1 Jan to 15 Jan||100% payment at the time of confirmation||A minimum of 7 room nights must be booked (varies in different resorts) 100% of the invoice is chargeable.|
Cancellations & Refund
All cancellations should be notified in writing to [email protected]
|Time of Booking Cancellation||Cancellation Terms|
|Prior to 91 days of arrival or more||Full refund after less administrative fees of US$ 300.00 and bank charges and taxes|
|Prior to 46 - 90 days of arrival||15% of the invoice chargeable as cancellation fees and administrative fees of US$ 300.00 and bank charges and taxes|
|Prior to 45 days of arrival||100% of the invoice chargeable as cancellation fees and administrative fees of US$ 300.00 and bank charges and taxes|
Other cancellation & NO – SHOW Conditions
|Any cancellation falling on peak periods||100% of the invoice chargeable as cancellation fees|
|No shows for any period||100% of the invoice chargeable as cancellation fees|
Types of payment: Bank/Telegraphic Transfer
If you are paying via bank: Telegraphic Transfer is to be made to the Delmege Tours Malidives’ bank account as follows;
Bank Account Info: DELAIR TRAVELS (PVT) LTD SAMPATH BANK PLC, NO 110, SIR JAMES PEIRIS MAWATHA, COLOMBO 02, SRI LANKA.
FEEA ACCOUNT NO: 5029 3000 9461
BANK CODE: 7278
Please email a copy of the remittance advice after you make the outward remittance.
Types of payment: Credit Card Payments; VISA CARD, MASTER CARD or AMEX CARD
- • Please note that there will be an additional 3.75% levied on the total invoice amount as “bank processing fees” for all payments via Credit Cards.
- • Credit Card payments can be processed through our Internet Payment Gateway with 3G verification, powered by Sampath Bank Plc.
- • A system generated URL will be sent to you by your personal Travel Consultant making credit card payments quicker & easier, through Delmege Tours Maldives Internet Payment Gateway. Once the payment is successful, please notify us via an email to [email protected] and [email protected]
COMPLAINTS & CLAIMS
- • If you have any complaints during your stay in the Maldives, same should be notified in writing to Delmege Tours Maldives, before your departure from Maldives or within 3 working days if after your departure.
- • Any action will not be taken for complaints or claims received after the mentioned period.
PAYMENTS & BANK DETAILS
- • All payments must be settled as per the Pro-forma Invoice to our above mentioned bank account.
- • All the invoices should be settled on or before due date. If there is any discrepancy on our invoice, it should be brought forward to our notice within 03 days of receipt, no reduction on our invoices are allowed at any circumstance without prior authorization or credit note.
Important information:Working Hours
You may request to arrange for one our specialist consultants to call you and discuss your travel requirements in more detail. Our working hours are: daily 0900hrs to 1800hrs, 5 days a week except on Saturdays & Sundays. On Week-ends, our office is partially open for the convenience of our clients with on-going bookings.Professional Help
Our professional travel consultants have visited and stayed in most of the resorts in our collections and are well informed about the facilities available on the resorts. If you need to speak to one of our consultants for assistance please advise us the most convenient time for us to call you.Room Availability
Please note that the room availability is only at the time of quotation. We are not holding any rooms on your behalf unless you get a confirmation in writing from us and reservation is subject to availability at the time of booking.Check – in & Check – out Time
The standard check – in time is 1400hrs and check – out time is 1200hrs. To guarantee Guest Villas availability for early check – in or late flights, it is highly recommended to book an additional night.
- • Speedboat: Speed Boats operate between 0600hrs and 2330hrs. Guests arriving after 2300hrs must overnight in Male’ City or at the Airport Hotel. Private speedboat transfers can be booked – please contact our reservations for more details.
- • Seaplane: The Seaplane does not travel during night time. Seaplanes operate between 0600hrs and 1600hrs. Please note that the maximum luggage allowance is 25kg checked-in and 5kg carry on per person. Any excess baggage will be chargeable and have to be paid directly to the Seaplane Company per KG.
- • Domestic Flight & Speedboat: Domestic Flights operate from 0600hrs to 2300hrs. Guests arriving after 2100hrs must overnight in Male’ City or at the Airport Hotel.
Reservations: [email protected]
Sales: [email protected]
Accounts: +94 76 2429209